Tuesday, November 20, 2007

DirtyTalk

What causes someone to open their mind up to the rest of the world - a.k.a. the internet - and relay their innermost thoughts? Is it passion? Perhaps its just a strong belief in one's opinion. For me, its the Atlanta Hawks, a team I grew up on as a young pup 14 years ago. I would be lying if I told you the team wasn't a part of me. All the way from the days of 'Nique (who got traded a week before my first Hawks game) to the future in J-Smoove and Marvin, I have never lost any love for the team. Has it been trying? No doubt. Especially the last eight years, where it feels like the team keeps fumbling the ball over, and over, and over.... But better times are ahead. I'm here to dissect and analyze what happens on the court. Off the court....I'll leave that up to my man Sekou Smith over at the ajc.com website. He can finger the pulse of the team better than me. Dude puts up the sickest blog on the net. Find it here.

No comments: